- January ... Northern California Business Bankruptcy Newsletter
- April ... 9th Circuit Allows Partial Restraint of Trade
- March ... California Continues To Invalidate Covenants Not To Compete
- August ...Appellate Court Clarifies Franchise Relations Act Remedies JRS Products, Inc., v
Matsushita Electric Corporation of America
- August ...Florida Permits Suit for Interference with Contract: A franchisor asked to approve the transfer of a franchise must limit its activities to a good faith evaluation of the transaction and the buyer under the terms of the seller's franchise agreement.
- March ...EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE - FMLA Regulation Revisions Update
- January ...EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE - Employee Handbooks
- September ...RECENT CALIFORNIA SUPREME COURT CASE EXPANDS SEXUAL HARASSMENT LIABILITY FOR WORK ROMANCES--Are You Training Your Employees??
- March ...IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR EMPLOYERS Rules for Compensation to "On-Call" Employees
- January ...IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR EMPLOYERS Make Sure Your Policies are up to Snuff -- Before Some Lawyer Does it for You!
- January ...9Th Circuit Decision Permits Employer To Apply Different Standards To Male And Female Employees' Appearance
- January ...Clarification of Eligibility For Medical Leave
- September: No On Proposition 72 Campaign Gears Up to Repeal Mandatory Employer Provided Health Insurance Law
- September ...EMPLOYER ALERT!!! A Brief Summary of Recent Changes in California Employment Law
- September ...Delivery Driver Reimbursement, Delivery Charges and Break Compensation Policies Targeted in Class Action Lawsuits Make Sure Your Policies are up to Snuff -- Before Some Lawyer Does it for You!